Government & Public Service
With an ever-increasing number of service offerings, citizen needs, and shrinking budgets, government bodies at all levels increasingly rely on websites and mobile apps to encourage self-service and to streamline previously paper-intensive processes.
Akendi provides a range of government to citizen (G2C) consulting services and is experienced in working with municipal, provincial and federal government organizations. We help to increase user self-service, improve satisfaction, and minimize usage errors by individuals interacting with service-oriented websites and kiosks.
Usability & User Experience Design Projects
We have contributed our experience design expertise to these public-service projects:
- Research web personas and usage scenarios for government web sites to inform the redesign efforts
- Engaged in user research and provided information architecture and strategy consulting for an optimized intranet in a provincial government agency
- Visual design and CMS development (including open source)
- Usability Training for staff
Citizen Experience Lifecycle™
To fully understand a citizen, user, website, mobile and service experience, Akendi uses our framework of the Citizen Experience Lifecycle™. This framework maps the journey of a citizen experience – from initially learning about a service through all touch points of awareness, understanding, applying, renewing, replacing and finally cancelling a service.
Government to Citizen Experience Design
Akendi provides these G2C services to public service and government agencies:
- Mobile UX Design
- Compliant Web Design, Intranet, Desktop Applications
- Public Opinion Research
- Citizen Research
- Usability Testing
Please email Shaun Illingworth, Managing Director, Akendi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.585.1660 x0 for questions and more information about how we can help you deliver improved citizen experiences.