Healthcare & Medical Device UX
For software and devices that play a role in the health of humans and saving lives, it is imperative that they be easy to understand and use without operator error.
Well-designed medical devices and interfaces speed up training, minimize usage errors and maximize human safety.
At Akendi, we are experts in ensuring that healthcare devices and equipment - as well as the EHR systems, software, mobile and web services used by health practitioners - are safe, efficient and effective in the hands of the intended users.
Medical Software: User Experience & Usability
Our usability specialists understand the complex relationships that are in play when individuals interact with medical products and devices, both in benign and emergency situations. We help original equipment manufacturers and software development companies to mitigate the risks in those interactions.
Our work in the healthcare & medical device markets has included successful projects such as:
Systems & Software
- Nurse call system research and design
- Electronic Health Record systems usability
- Patient flow automation system design
- Hearing aid manufacturer graphical user interface design
- Pressure imaging user interface design
- Dental equipment design
- Ultrasound imaging device design
- Hearing aid manufacturer website
- Healthcare provider website
- Healthcare service experience design
Akendi provides these services to medical product providers:
- Product Packaging Design
- GUI Design
- Web & Portal Design
- Customer Experience Design
- Usability Testing
Please email Shaun Illingworth, Managing Director, Akendi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.585.1660 x0 for questions and more information about how we can help deliver improved healthcare services and medical device experiences.